Sunday, August 9, 2009

Closing Grief Shadows Blog?

Attention Any Readers of the Grief Shadows Blog:

At the conference I just attended this weekend, I was given "permission" to not write in this blog anymore. What would you guys think of me combining this blog with my Insane Parents Unite! blog?

Grief spills over into all sorts of places in your life. I've tried to keep my writing about grief segregated to "Grief Shadows" but often the posts seem to cross over. Or I'm writing about my kids and a Rob Thought plops out.

It seems kinda silly to write (or not write, as the case may be) in both blogs, if I'm not consistently leaving posts in Grief Shadows.

What say ye all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie! I'm coming a little late to this game, but I think your thinking is sound. Your grief isn't isolated from your daily life, so why try to keep it so in your blogging? Can't wait to read more ;)

Valerie Willman said...

Thanks for your imput, Tamara.
I'm still debating.